Friday, February 12, 2010

Claude Kelly talks about Christina.

Is there any one artist, or someone you’ve worked with recently, where you feel you really connected and worked exceptionally well together?
There’s a bunch. But most recently, the one who’s gotten me super excited is Christina Aguilera, who I’ve spent many days with in the studio working on songs for her new album, as well as songs for her movie. She’s totally inspiring because she eats, sleeps and breathes her artistry. She’s visual like I am, she’s a perfectionist and wants the best possible product.
We have a similar work ethic and we clicked right away. And because of that, we created some of the work I’m most proud of because it really is a labor of love and creative, different stuff.
I’m excited for people to hear what we did together. I have three songs on her new album that’s coming out, called Bionic, and three songs in Burlesque, a movie she’s filming right now with Cher that’s coming out towards the end of the year.
Source: SonicSound

No comments:

Post a Comment