Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY 'NOT MYSELF TONIGHT'

Happy 1st Anniversary, Not Myself Tonight! Can you guys believe it has already been a year? I honestly can't! It seems like it was just yesterday that we started getting teasers for its release and for the music video. Shit time flys by so fast.

Since its release I was automatically hooked for life. The beats are insane, and that video, even though it got some flack, I honestly love it. Christina had so much fun with it and that is all that really matters.

I've always wanted Christina to pay homage to Madonna's Human Nature music video by rocking the shit out of latex, and she did. She made me proud!

She completely rocked it and satisfied me in every way imaginable [wink wink], and if you don't like it, FUCK YOU!


1 comment: