Sunday, August 14, 2011

[NEWS] UNRELEASED RECORDINGS REVEAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST CHRISTINA AGUILERA

Your Chicago Pop Music Examiner recently attended a secret meeting at the Hilton in Downtown Chicago. I wasn't told what it was about (I assumed a bunch of Lady Gaga fans gathered there to kill me), but had to go due to curiosity.



There were seven people at this meeting and I was basically strip searched so I couldn't record any information. An audio recording, which took place on April 2, 2010, was played and featured a bunch of people in a room talking about ways to destroy Christina Aguilera's upcoming "atomic disaster" Bionic.

"I have already emailed Perez Hilton ," a man with a thick Middle Eastern accent said. Another suggested that they "work the phones," which sounded like he meant to have people call radio stations and tell them to not play the the album's first single "Not Myself Tonight."

"Nobody cares about the phones; it's all about the blogs!" a frog-like voice that belonged to a guy named Roger revealed. The next part of the tape featured the group playing "Not Myself Tonight" and laughing over it. After the record stopped, insults were made about Christina Aguilera that are too offensive to talk about here.



The guy who led the present meeting at the Hilton was a former record executive who now teaches at Columbia University. He believes the April 2, 2010 meeting was held by Interscope executives. However, the name Lady Gaga wasn't mentioned once in the recording.



UPDATE:

Peter Buchanan Examiner · 46 years old

I wish I could post the recording I heard, but can't (yet). However, all my posts are true and this will be proven so soon enough. Notice, I didn't say that this was the work of Interscope. However, it is suggested by a lot of people that it is.
Source: Examiner

5 comments:

  1. Mark my words if this is all true it will see the light of day to everyone and it will only bring xtina not only back up but up and beyond, true doesn't stay covered for long and everyone who had any part of it will feel the back lash and it will do what they tried to do to xtina- let it be written so it will be done, xtina kept mum because she knew n the end of all that they would get there's back x100

    ReplyDelete
  2. No frkn way! I hope these tapes come out. Do these people really have nothing else to do but sabotage other peoples careers? That speaks volumes about how insecure and little faith they have in their artistry. Don't believe in Lady Gaga enough so you had to bring Christina down. Wow! Well then I thank you for that compliment and I'm sure Cristina does too. You believe in her as much as we do. Now, time we brought YOU down for your doings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I teared up! I don't know why? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. My X will come avenger of all of this. Her next album will be huge. Karma is a damn mad bitch that won't let things without revenge...and I'll be happier than happy if those recordings come to the light so all the damn monsters and over all te damn traitor "fans" realize that their stupid brains were brainwashed and kept them from giving a chance to a masterpiece. This was a trying time that only proves how strong us the hardcore fans are. I will never abandon Madam X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is shocking!!! Why??!! I'd kick them in the face, scumbags! :/

    ReplyDelete