Thursday, March 1, 2012

[NEWS] CHRIS MANN DISHES THE DETAILS ABOUT #TEAMXTINA'S DINNER WITH CHRISTINA


Dinner at Christina's house...

By Chris Mann on March 01, 2012 05:01 PM

Pre-dinner predictions:
Tonight Team Christina is going to dinner at...la casa de Christina! When they told us last night she had invited us over we might have squealed like school children at recess. So what. Ha.
I'm really excited to get to spend time with her away from the madness. I don't really know what to expect but I'm sure it'll be fun and she'll give us some good advice or maybe some good stories. Who knows! I'm just gonna focus on not geeking out or being a creep and stealing a lock of her hair or something. Wow...my mind is sick.
I'll update you post dinner/hair stealing.

Post-dinner happenings:
So I've just returned from a beautiful evening at Christina's house. We pulled up to her Beverly Hills home and essentially started freaking out...internally. We were greeted by hors d'oeuvres in her piano room and shortly after by the lady herself dressed in red.

Christina looked gorgeous as usual and immediately wanted us to just chill. The cameras were off and this night was just for us to hang and get to know each other. Really!? Like I ever thought THIS would be happening. Christina's my age and I (and the rest of the team) have been her fan since the beginning--it was surreal/bizarre to be in her home just...chillin' with her. Who woulda thought?

An unfortunate "candle incident" in the dining room delayed dinner a while so we moved to the ARCADE for entertainment! "Really, Christina you were holding out on us here! Pac Man, pool, race cars and pin ball?! I'm glad the dining room went up in smoke...let's play!"

Leland Grant of The Line and I took to the car racing. Christina showed us how to link the games so we could race each other and we were off. I let Leland win so he wouldn't be a sore loser and came in second. Yeah, that's right Leland...I let you win. Ahem...

After some pics with the beautiful women of Christina's team (aka Sera Hill, Hailey Steele and Ashley De La Rosa) we headed into the dining room for a Thanksgiving-esque feast.

Over dinner we toasted to the best and most diverse team of the season. Duh. We also told stories about our home lives and then Sera spilled wine all over Moses. It was some funny shiz. I was nervous too but....hahahaha.

Highlight of dinner was when Christina went to get her camera and came back to announce she had been nominated for TWO GRAMMYS! What?! Yeah...when I go get my camera I just come back with the damn camera, you know! Shiiiiiit. We were the first people to find out with her...another toast!

After dinner we hung in the arcade more before going home to rest up for...our BATTLE ROUND PAIRINGS!!! Duh duh duuuuuuuuh *screams of horror*
On the way home we all took to our cameras to Vlog about the experience...at the same time...and, no, I didn't steal any hair...

Source: NBCTheVoice

No comments:

Post a Comment