Thursday, January 26, 2012

[NEWS] LE TIGRE TALKS ABOUT THEIR POSSIBLE INVOLVEMENT WITH CHRISTINA'S NEW ALBUM



Le Tigre wrote and produced "My Girls", from Bionic, Christina Aguilera's latest album. How was it to work with her?
It was wonderful. She's an incredible artist, an excellent mother and a very funny person. It was fun, very natural. I didn't have an impression that working with her was any different than working with Le Tigre or MEN. I felt it was a great collaboration.

I felt I was lucky to work with her, considering she's a very relevant woman to the feminist movement.
How were you invited to work with her?
My girlfriend was working with her and Aguilera asked her to get us in touch.
Did you work on other songs?
Yeah, we ended up with two songs, "My Girls" and another one (Listen Up) that they might hold for the next album, or maybe not even that.
Source: RollingStone
Credits: Beto

1 comment:

  1. WHAAAT! wow that would be COOL if Listen Up is put on the new album :D

    ReplyDelete