Tuesday, January 10, 2012

[NEWS] STAR SPOTTING: CHRISTINA AGUILERA IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT... OBVIOUSLY

If Christina Aguilera opted for a whole new career path as a self-help guru who divulges secrets on how she scored the trifecta of happiness -- gorgeousness, talent and cool-parent status -- we'd sign up for that ish as fast as you can say "Peace out, Dr. Phil." (Come on, guys, don't act like you've never taken some life lessons from that man.)

But the "Fighter" singer, "The Voice" judge (CANNOT WAIT until Feb. 5, BTW!) and cover model for Marie Claire's February issue admits inside the magazine that her successes in life didn't always come easy. Aside from looking FRESH-TAH-DEATH, Christina gets real about raising her son, Max, as a single parent. She even offers an inspirational perspective on being criticized about her looks: She doesn't give an eff. "I've been through my highs, I've been through my lows; I've been through the gamut of all things in this business. Being too thin. Being bigger. I've been criticized for being on both sides of the scale. It's noise I block out automatically. I love my body. My boyfriend loooves my body. My son is healthy and happy, so that's all that matters to me."

Stay pressed, haters: Christina's beautiful no matter what you say.

Source: Buzzworthy (MTV)

No comments:

Post a Comment