Wednesday, January 11, 2012

[NEWS] CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S BODY IMAGE MISSION + 40 PHOTOS OF HER EVOLUTION

Now while everyone else is still bitching and complaining about Christina Aguilera's fluctuating waistline, the singer is using every inch of it to empower up and coming female artists.

According to Aguilera, "I have a boyfriend that loves my body. I love my body, my son is healthy and happy and that is all that matters. Women, we are definitely under a microscope and under massive scrutiny. As long as I am happy in my own skin, that is all the confirmation I need."

Oh and the pro-body image, girl-power rah rah rah didn't stop there. The 31-year-old went on to say, "You have got to be a strong, powerful, very confident woman," during a press event for the The Voice this weekend.

But you've got to admit, Aguilera does have a point. Being a female in the music industry does call for a lot of confidence and a 'take no crap' attitude. But it also calls for a pretty face and a trim waist. So having such confidence emit straight from their body image, well, that right there will get them further than most other females. No not only because those others are stuck in backstage bathrooms all hopped-up on laxatives. Chances are that body image-centered confidence will strengthen their voice behind the scenes, because after all, with the eyes not so distracted the ears can actually listen to their talent.

"Being in a position to coach these young women, I am happy to be able to share that with them and share my highs and lows," she said, also recognizing what the position is doing for her. "Being on the show, it's a very good outlet for me."

Real quick, here's a snapshot of how Aguilera's body image has changed as her confidence grew.

Just think of how that skinny little Aguilera would’ve responded to today's stresses. Yeah, she would've snapped. Like literally. Hell, how do you think she got to where she is today?

Source: ...ology
Photos: Courtesy of Xtina.PL (The Absolute Best Photo Archive)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! It's such an amazing feelin', seeing all the changes and styles she's been through. I love her Stripped image and nowadays, she looks fab.

    Greetings from xtina.pl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP to Sexytina :(
    i guess i have to accept her new body. i gotta deal with it. :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I love the collection of images, she made during these years a lot of changes and she looks perfect and beautiful in all of them.
    Certainly, epic sentence: "with the eyes not so distracted the ears can actually listen to their talent." a great truth and hopefully it will be real and people realize her talent although I don't understand how to anyone could go unnoticed her! (sorry for the faults and my bad english but I'm spanish and I tried my best!)

    ReplyDelete