1) Taking a cue from Cee Lo but with a slightly different approach, Blake name-drops Xenia while trying to win over an artist. Yes,that Xenia.So tune in! Tell me what you think!
2) One artist sounds so much like his musical idol that the coaches actually think a prank is being played on them.
3) Carson surprises a street performer with an invitation to the blind auditions.
4) Cee Lo gets feisty. Which, as we all know, is as rare as a shooting star.
5) A famous pastor’s son takes the stage to start his own path, not necessarily in his father’s footsteps.
6) Christina does her signature “Genie In A Bottle” move circa ‘99 to lure an artist away from Cee Lo.
7) The epic coach bromance continues: we learn the artists aren’t the only ones who get giddy and nervous around Adam Levine.
8) A country hopeful tries to wow the coaches with the help of her…piano?
9) A Broadway veteran coming off Rent, We Will Rock You and American Idiot strives for pop/rock stardom. First stop? The Voice stage.
10) “We are looking at a star” the reaction to an artist who seems to have zero nerves and all the stage presence of a pro.