Monday, February 13, 2012

[VIDEO] CEE LO GREEN REVEALS HE'D TRADE PLACES WITH CHRISTINA TO FEEL HOW SHE SINGS

WALTER SCOTT ASKS...Cee Lo Green

The musician and star of The Voice, 37, is in the running in three categories, including Best Pop Vocal Album, at Sunday’s Grammy Awards (CBS, 8 p.m. ET).

Who are your fashion influences?
I’m inspired by Kiss, Alice Cooper, Sly Stone, and Elton John—people who have great showmanship. I just like to shake things up and breathe some fresh air back into music.
Who’s your biggest competition on The Voice this season?
I don’t really look at my fellow coaches as competition because we’re all completely different. I’d love to trade places with Christina [Aguilera] to see what it feels like to sing as brilliantly as she does. Blake [Shelton] is down-to-earth, charming, witty, charismatic. I’ve grown very fond of him. And Adam [Levine] and I are friends, too. He’s just supercool.
What is your Twitter philosophy?
Sometimes less is more! I make sure that it’s significant and filled with a sense of humor. I’m a people person, so it comes easily to me. It’s my passion.
[SMART-PHONE FRIENDLY]

Source: Parade

1 comment:

  1. Good interview and I love what he said about Christina Aguilea. I would even want to be in her place her pipes are one of kind special!! There is only one Christina Aguilera!

    ReplyDelete