Saturday, September 12, 2009

Keke Palmer on Christina Aguilera.

Here is an article of KeKe Palmer on Christina Aguilera.

In 2007 and 2008, you recorded music for Volumes 5 and 6 of the DisneyMania series. On Volume 5, you covered “True to Your Heart,” and on Volume 6, “Reflection,” both of which were featured on Disney’s Mulan soundtrack. I’m curious to know what those songs mean to you on a personal level. What role did you have in selecting the songs?

I love Mulan! And these were songs that I grew up with. I selected “Reflection” personally and “True to Your Heart” was given to me. Both songs both have lyrics that remind me to be true to myself and do things that come naturally. I had a lot of fun singing them, especially “Reflection.” Christina Aguilera did such a good job with that song.

Source: BlogCritics 

No comments:

Post a Comment