Thursday, September 3, 2009

[SPECIAL REPORT] A REVIEW OF CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S E! ENTERTAINMENT SPECIAL

Last night, I sat down with my hubby and tuned into watch "E! Entertainment Special: Christina Aguilera" it was a 2hr special, about her entire life, her goals and her accomplishments and I noticed several things! One she wrote a song about max and I THINK got part of the lyrics from that song which go something like this "our night to remember And I promise i will love,love,love now and forever" maybe its a song about Max or a song about Jordan, either way I can't wait to hear her sing the song! Another thing I noticed was that before the went to commercials in parts of the special they played a very different beat to what they were playing before, maybe it's the instrumental version of a new Christina song! the producers and collaborators said that this new album will be GROUNDBREAKING! If so, our ALREADY POP ICON Christina Aguilera is going to make our ears very happy in these upcoming months!!
I honestly cant wait to listen to the new album!

"Christina Aguilera is a musical Genius, everything she does is just perfection"- Aiden Valenciano

I made this small video, that shows how proud her family and friends are of Christina! and so am I.

[SMART-PHONE FRIENDLY]

No comments:

Post a Comment