Tuesday, September 1, 2009

[NEWS] CHRISTINA AGUILERA CAN'T DIET!

Christina Aguilera never diets — because she loves her food too much!

The Dirrty singer has been trying to get back into shape since giving birth to son Max 19 months ago.

But Aguilera admits it’s a struggle because she can’t stop stuffing her face.

“I don’t diet because I can’t,” she said.

“I love my food too much. I can’t even cut down on carbs because that’s so hard for me.

“So I eat what I like and make sure I work out for an hour when Max goes to bed. It’s hard but it works for me.”

Christina, 28, recently insisted that motherhood doesn’t stop her from feeling sexy.

“Mothers can be very sexy. When I get all glammed up, I am not wearing my mommy hat, but I can feel sexy in just a pair of jeans and a T-shirt,” she said. “I do find it important that, as a mother, you don’t give up on your sexuality.”

“All mothers are superstars in my eyes,” she added. “You need to make time for everything. For work, for family, for play. It’s important to keep your own happiness alive. Only then will you be able to make people around you happy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment