Thursday, April 8, 2010

Christina Aguilera is BACK!

Oh Xtina it's been too long...

There’s no other industry crazier than the music one, but we’ve got to admit that even with the arrival of heavyweights such as Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber, the radio has seemed a little empty ever since Christina Aguilera went off the radar.

Fear not though Xtina fans, because everyone’s favourite big voiced Dirrty girl is back and not a minute too soon!
In an open letter Christina reveals how the last few years have helped shape who she is in order to release her next album Bionic.

“Over the past four years I have learned a lot about myself and what I am capable of… Since the release of my last studio album, Back to Basics, I have become a mother, a wife, and most recently an actress. All of these new experiences have allowed me to face new challenges and explore different sides of myself I did not even know existed.”

Christina admits though that these many sides of her mean that the sound of her album is hard to define.

“I am a woman who wears many hats and carries many responsibilities. There are so many characteristics that define me, and this album was put together to represent all of those different parts of myself. The sound is not necessarily easy to define because I am not easy to define. I can be serious. I can be playful. Loving. Tough. Hardworking. Honest.”

So to make the most out of all these characteristics Christina decided to collaborate with a large range of artists and producers from many different musical genres, this enabled her to “challenge myself by using my voice in ways I never have had before.”

Ooohhh we can’t wait to hear the results! How excited are you about hearing Bionic? The wait isn’t too long now, it’ll be out in a couple of months on June 8. We’re counting down the days!

Are you looking forward to Christina’s comeback? What are your top tunes of hers?

Source: SugarScape

No comments:

Post a Comment