Thursday, April 29, 2010

"PARENTAL ADVISORY" THOUGHTS FROM AN AUTHOR.

FUCK PEREZHILTON, NO LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN FUCK PEREZ H I L T O N!
HE IS BIAS TO CHRISTINA AND WE ALL KNOW WHY! I PLEDGE TO NO LONGER VISIT HIS SITE AND ASK YOU ALL TO DO THE SAME! EVERYTIME HE POSTS NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT CHRISTINA OR ANY OTHER CELEBRITY, FANS FLOCK TO HIS SITE, AND WHAT DOES THAT DO? IT FILLS HIS POCKETS WITH $! NO LONGER WILL I FILL PEREZHILTON'S POCKETS WITH MONEY! HIS HATEFULL, EVIL, BIAS COMMENTS WILL NO LONGER BE SUPRESSED IN MY MIND! THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM IN THIS WORLD FOR ALL DIVAS & OURS HAS BEEN HERE FOR OVER A DECADE! HOW DARE HE DISRESPECT HER! SHAME ON YOU PEREZ! SHAME ON YOU! IN LEAVING AGAIN I WOULD JUST LIKE TO AGAIN SAY FUCK YOU PEREZHILTON, FUCK YOU AHHHHH I NEEDED THAT, FEELS GOOD! ;-)
KEEP ROCKIN ON CHRISTINA FANS! XOXOXO LOVE, JOSH

P.S. IM SUPER STOKED!!!!
"DO YOU WANNA GET CRAZY" STOKED!!!!
CHILLS & BUTTERFLIES STOKED!!!
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE "Not Myself Tonight"
tonight @12:01am
on

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%. It's awesome that he likes gaga but he dousnt have to compare EVERYONE to her and have every other fucking post about her. Anyway fuck what the critics think. I hope Xtina never does anything to do with again. He is just negative energy and i cant wait till tommarow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he not worthed for u to do that...just ignore him...just like i do...stop go his page...he just put too much negative to everyone...we r better than that...

    ReplyDelete