Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WE WILL ATTEND VH1 STORYTELLERS: CHRISTINA AGUILERA

Today was a pretty busy day at work i got home extremely exhausted, but to my surprise I received an email with the Subject:
VH1 STORYTELLERS:
CHRISTINA AGUILERA
I paused for about 10 seconds as I caught my breath and opened it, and I nearly died when I read CONGRATULATIONS!

Here is the email!

ATTENTION:
So, Joel Horton and I (Karlos Aguilera) have been planning on meeting each other sometime this year. We thought it was going to be at the BIONIC WORLD TOUR, but we are going to meet each other in 2 weeks on MAY 4TH for VH1 STORYTELLERS: CHRISTINA AGUILERA I can't believe that we are finally going to meet for the first time! AHHH!!!
We are both so excited and speechless. BEST YEAR EVER!

7 comments:

  1. I won too!!! I couldn't believe it I am still in shock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a Facebook? I'm in shock too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! PLease provide us with Spoilers!!! HAve Fun*!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations guys! (: i live half way accross the world so obviously i couldn't enter but im verrry happy for you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! LOVE, Josh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats... I wanted to go but there is no way I can get to LA from Houston with no money lol! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete