Friday, May 7, 2010

HIGHLIGHTS FROM CHRISTINA AGUILERA’S INTERVIEW WITH OPRAH

Christina Aguilera is all over the Big Apple!

Joined by husband Jordan Bratman, the Not Myself Tonight singer took her “little stink bomb” son Max Bratman shopping at the Scholastic store this afternoon (May 7) after her appearance on Oprah.

Meanwhile, here are a few highlights from Xtina’s interview today!
Christina on Bionic, first release in four years: “I like to take time in between records to just live life for a moment, gather my thoughts and inspirations for what the next record’s going to be.”

Christina on how one of the major inspirations for her new album was giving birth to her son: “As women, our bodies go through such amazing things and we are superhuman. We give life, we give birth, we are our child’s source of everything. Our bodies are not our own for a time period, and we givingly and willingly do so for our child. But then when we get them back, you feel that much stronger. I think it’s pretty superhuman, and that’s where the inspiration for Bionic came from.”

Christina on how she feels sexier now that she’s a mom: “Sure, I have a difference in my body than I had before, but I’m more confident in that knowing where I’ve been and coming full circle with that and feeling more comfortable in my own body. As a woman, you know what you want more, and you know how to get it.”

Christina on becoming a United Nations ambassador for world hunger with the World Food Programme: “A child dies every six seconds of hunger, which was a huge statistic for me and one that, after having my own child, I was like, ‘I have to be a part of this, do my part in some way.’”

Christina on her recent trip to Guatemala and her plans to visit Haiti to help with relief efforts: “We just helped deliver food. I visit orphanages and the schools there and try to do my part to help.”
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES
Source: FadedYouthBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment