Tuesday, April 19, 2011

[MUSIC] CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S PLAYLIST ON THE ITUNE'S SECTION FOR 'THE VOICE'

1. "S&M" by Rihanna: "This song is fun, sassy, and right up my alley. Love the songwriter, Ester Dean, on this."

2. "Love the Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna)" by Eminem: "Love this track."

3. "Rolling In the Deep" by ADELE: "Adele has an amazing way with words. I like the lyrics to this song a lot."

4. "F**k You" by Cee Lo Green: "Love Cee Lo's signature voice! And providing this lyrical content in such an upbeat song is genius. He's always unexpected."

5. "Honey Bee" by Blake Shelton: "I don't normally listen to a lot of country, but this is cleverly written and so sweet. Never thought Blake had that side to him. Ha ha."

6. "Down On Me (feat. 50 Cent)" by Jeremih & 50 Cent: "So into this song right now. My fave!"

7. "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars: "Such a sweet song to dedicate to a special girl. Makes me melt."

8. "Rocketeer" by Far East Movement & Ryan Tedder: "Smooth, easy song to chill to in the car."

9. "Monster" by Kanye West, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver: "Song gets me going!"

10. "Did It On'em" by Nicki Minaj: "This was my SONG during my promo tour for my last movie."

11. "Creep" by Radiohead: "I heard it the other day, and it reminded me how much I love it!"

12. "Keep On Singin' My Song" by Christina Aguilera: "This is from my Stripped record. It holds special meaning to me, and the lyrics will always resonate."

No comments:

Post a Comment