Wednesday, April 27, 2011

[NEWS] LORENA SAYS: I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH CHRISTINA AGUILERA ALL OVER AGAIN!

Christina Aguilera has had her share of misfortunes this past year, but they’ve only made her more relatable and now she’s back with her new show The Voice!

I’ve already expressed what a fan I am of Christina Aguilera‘s new show The Voice, but I’d also like to touch on how it has made me like Christina even more. I’ve always been a fan of Christina’s music, and I don’t think even her worst critics can deny that the girl can sing beautifully. After her Super Bowl flub, her trip up at the Grammys, and her public intoxication arrest (oops), Christina caught a lot of grief for her post-divorce behavior. But, in my opinion, the world is about to see a wonderful side of Christina come through on The Voice and I already began to see glimpses of it last night!

The only girl in a sea of boy coaches, Christina was the jovial cheerleader of the bunch. I loved the chemistry between all four of the coaches, including Christina, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, and Cee Lo, all of whom were very nice to the contestants. But Christina and Adam’s bickering kept me laughing and we are already starting to see a very relaxed Christina in her element. She teased Cee Lo when he turned around and saw Sonia Rao, the girl whom nobody had turned for and was thus eliminated from the competition, was very pretty. “He’s kicking himself right now,” laughed Christina.

The 30-year-old complimented the contestants in a very Paula Abdul way, “You are cuuuuuuuuuute!” she crooned to a few of the singers. She even poked fun at the cowboy of the group, Patrick Thomas. “Take off your hat!” she instructed him before adding, “Now take off your pants!” The singer often put both hands up and danced in her chair, with a giant smile on her face. Christina was completely in her element and was given a shoutout by many of the contestants, regardless of whether they chose her or not. She is very respected in the music world, so it’s no surprise this is where she is at her happiest.

There’s nothing more America loves than to be able to relate to their celebrities and idols, and I think Christina’s recent transgressions have shown the world that although she has a superb voice, she’s only human. The exposure she is getting with The Voice will give us weekly access to one of Hollywood’s biggest pop stars of our generation.

Are you excited to get to know Christina better? What did you think of her attitude on The Voice? Is she your favorite judge? I loved her but Adam and Blake are also vying for my number one favorite judge. Who did you love most? Let us know your thoughts! And if you missed last night’s premiere, check it out again!

Source: HollywoodLife

No comments:

Post a Comment