Monday, April 25, 2011

[NEWS] CHRISTINA AGUILERA TALKS ABOUT THE SUPERBOWL FLUB + MATT + MORE WITH ELLEN

Christina Aguilera makes an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in an episode airing Tuesday (April 26).

The 30-year-old Voice star was asked about boyfriend Matthew Rutler but played it coy, telling Ellen, “There is someone very lovely in my life. Yes.”

Christina also talked about singing the National Anthem at this year’s Super Bowl - and the aftermath of her fumbling the lyrics.

“I think had a moment where I was at the Super Bowl at 30 years old. I took in the moment a little bit too much. Shoot me for appreciating the moment but here I am at the Super Bowl, singing for a team and in front of the world. And remembering what it was like to be that young and look where I made it now. And then it was like, oh,” she explained.

“That night I knew, I just made myself a Trivial Pursuit question - in 2011 what female singer, ya know, flubbed the lyrics. It’s just insane. But I have a really good laugh about it and you get over things. You get back up again and you just prove to yourself and to everyone you that much stronger,” she added.

FYI: Christina is wearing a Zac Posen dress, Alaia belt, Christian Louboutin shoes, and jewelry by Tom Binns and Loree Rodkin.

Source: JustJared

No comments:

Post a Comment