Monday, November 2, 2009

Christina Aguilera's Boudoir Hang-Out.

Christina Aguilera's favorite place is bed, not that she gets to spend much time there nowadays. The mother of one-year-old Max Liron (whose Latin and Hebrew names are said to mean "our greatest song") has had to transform herself from a night owl into a morning person.

"Now I'm a mother, I am getting up earlier," said Aguilera, who is married to entrepreneur and
music marketer Jordan Bratman.

"It's 6am every day but I’m a night owl regardless, which means that, for me, going to bed early means trying to get to sleep by 12.30am. My bedtime before I had my child was 3 or 4am, but that’s because I love the night, when everything shuts up and I have a moment to be creative."

Aguilera is not shy about the pleasures of the marital bed. She once said she and Bratman enjoyed naked Sundays.

She said: "My favorite times with him are when we are just cozying up in bed together. I love my bed, I eat in bed, and if it were up to me I would do everything from my bed."

No comments:

Post a Comment