Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Christina Aguilera Wants to Show Her 'Dirrty' Past to Her Son

CHRISTINA AGUILERA has a 21-month-old son named Max Liron with her husband JORDAN BRATMAN, and she wants to show her son even her Dirrtiest work. The singer said she's actually looking forward to showing MAX all of her videos, including the ones in which she's sporting leather hotpants.
Christina and hubby Jordan Bratman grab coffee (Bauer Griffin)She said: “He’ll see all of my work, I’m sure. But I think that’s also a part of what I want him to appreciate in women -- the fact that sexuality is not something you should be ashamed of. The more you try to forbid something and keep it secret, the more it becomes this thing you should be fearful of.”
Christina, 28, also said she is shaping Max up to be a rocker when he grows up, by playing him music by classic bands. She added: “I play him Led Zeppelin and the Rolling Stones. And if Max wanted to have a music career for the same reasons as me, then I would say ‘Go for it’. I am really into encouraging him as an individual -- whether he wants to be a vet, a scientist or a garbage man. As long as he has a passion for it.”
Source: Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment