Monday, November 9, 2009

Christina Loves Luscious Lips

CHRISTINA Aguilera says she loves having red lips.

And the What A Girl Wants hitmaker says she uses “kiss-proof” lipstick so her young son Max doesn’t get covered in his famous mom’s make-up.

“I love having red lips,” says Christina. “There’s just something fun and vibrant about it. I love that extra little ‘pop’ to any look no matter how simple or strong the rest of the face is.

“But I have been using this kiss-proof red lipstick recently so I can kiss Max without getting kiss marks all over him.”

Aguilera, 28, recently revealed that becoming a mom has stopped her from being loud and impatient.

“Being a mom has taught me patience and I think he makes me more peaceful,” she said.

“It’s very important for me to create a really peaceful and safe environment for him because I didn’t really have that growing up.

“So that’s really important for me — to make sure my son feels that.”

Source: ShowbizSpy

No comments:

Post a Comment