Wednesday, November 4, 2009

[NEWS] ALAN CUMMING WILL BE IN 'BURLESQUE'

Editor's Note:
When I posted this news about a month ago, no one believed me, everyone thought I had made up a rumor! In my defense I ALWAYS post real news, I never make it up! If you want to receive news updates from us great! If you don't believe the news then you can suck it! (That's me talking! Not the site) ...Well it's now REPORTEDLY confirmed! All I have to say now is, "I told you so!" - Aiden Valenciano
Alan Cumming Boards Burlesque.

Source: Variety November 4, 2009



Alan Cumming has rounded out the cast for Screen Gems musical, Burlesque, to be directed by Steve Antin.

Cumming is joining a cast that includes Cher, Christina Aguilera, Stanley Tucci, Cam Gigandet, Kristen Bell and Julianne Hough.



Aguilera will play an ambitious small-town girl with a big voice who finds herself at a neo-burlesque club.



Cumming will play the club's gender-bending host and master of ceremonies.



Filming starts on November 9th.

Here is the ORIGINAL News Article with the EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS.



Source: ComingSoon

No comments:

Post a Comment