Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christina Aguilera Comes Alive at Night.

Christina Aguilera
says she comes alive at nighttime.

The blonde bombshell feels she only operates at 100% after dark.

“When the sun goes down my whole body starts to come alive, although I am a little different now because I do have a child and my hours have been turned upside down for him, but I’m still naturally a night owl,” said Aguilera, who gave birth to son Max last year.

“If it were up to me my favorite time to work would be between three to four a.m., which is what it used to be before my baby was born.”

Aguilera has previously revealed how motherhood has forced her to change her sleeping habits.

"Now I’m a mother, I am getting up earlier,” she said. “It’s 6am every day but I’m a night owl regardless, which means that, for me, going to bed early means trying to get to sleep by 12.30am.

“My bedtime before I had my child was 3 or 4am, but that’s because I love the night, when everything shuts up and I have a moment to be creative."

Source:
ShowBizSpy

No comments:

Post a Comment