Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jordan And His Venice Beach Babe


On Saturday (March 27), the day after his wife Christina Aguilera premiered her newest single, Not Myself Tonight via her official website, Jordan Bratman and their son Max Liron were spotted out and about together in Venice Beach.

The adorable 2-year-old was sporting a pair of black Converse and some cute camo shorts as his dad toted him across the street.

Max’s mama recently opened up to Marie Claire about how motherhood has inspired her music:

I had a really hard time being light before. I’d get a little weird about it being too cliché. My first record was very clichéd pop - what everyone else wanted. [My second album Stripped] inspired by a lot of pain. [My third, Back to Basics,] /still had some sort of relation to my past. [My new album] is just about the future - my son in my life, motivating me to want to play and have fun.

Max is the only child for Christina and Jordan who have been married since November 2005.

Source: CelebBabyScoop
Credits: TheQu33n

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand why ppl think Max isn;t cute! He is the most adorable kid!!! He is so smushable!

    ReplyDelete