Thursday, March 25, 2010

NEW InTouch Article, Goldfrapp Mentioned

Christina Aguilera has evoked the past many times during her recording career, displaying an image consistent with past eras. But this time around, for the release of her new single ‘Not Myself Tonight,’ the singer is heading to the future.


"(I'm So) excited — I’ve had an idea for a futuristic feel for many years now,” Christina told In Touch. “It’s always been in the back of my mind to do a more futuristic sound. I was inspired by artists that I am collaborating with on the album. Folks like Sia, Ladytron and Goldfrapp.”

Aquilera, who’s been married to Jordan Bratman since November 2005, also said she loved making music using her 2 year old son Max as inspiration.

“I felt like it couldn’t been a better time or place for me personally, also as a new mom,” said the singer. “Max has so much of both of us. One day, everyone says he looks just like Jordy, and the next, like me. He is walking and talking, and a bundle of joy!”

Hopefully Max doesn’t understand all the lyrics, such as: “I’m dancing a lot and I’m taking shots. I’m feeling fine, I’m kissing all the boys and the girls someone call the doctor cause I lost my mind.”

Credits: ~69~

1 comment:

  1. Omg..i cann't wait 4 bionic!
    follow me on twitter
    XtinaBritGaGa

    ReplyDelete