Monday, March 29, 2010

RCA/Sony Concerned About "Not Myself Tonight" Leak

Hey guys
This is NO CAUSE for alarm - I'm just posting this if news of this comes out about this.

RCA/Sony are really concerned of a leak of the new Christina single before it's official premiere. Due to this, the official worldwide premiere will be delayed by up to half an hour. I'm trying to find out all the information I can for you, however the single WILL premiere tonight, and I don't know if this will affect A.P.E. radio.

I'll keep updating you all on the current situation.

UPDATE: The premiere of Christina Aguilera's new single "Not Myself Tonight" will be delayed to radio stations by 30 minutes worldwide. This means the premiere will now happen at 6:30pm EST.

A.P.E. radio will still premiere the single at 5pm EST, and the official website at 6pm EST. Fans will not be affected by this slight change - and will be able to hear the song on her official iheartradio channel, and the official website shortly after.

UPDATE: I've heard it more since and it's definItely one of her best. Reminds me of Dirrty - not in the sound, but just with how it's come about. Very unexpected.
Credits: Pristine

No comments:

Post a Comment