Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[PHOTO + INTERVIEW] CHRISTINA AGUILERA ON THE COVER OF 'PARA TODOS' AND TALKS ABOUT 'THE VOICE' + NEW SPANISH ALBUM

On why she decided to do The Voice:
“The project is living up to exactly what it stands for. The concept is not a negative show but instead brings up positive qualities and watching raw talent based on vocals only!”
On whether she will sing in Spanish again:
“Yes, yes, and yes! Spanish will always be a part of my music on some level and I still have every intention to make another Spanish record.”
On goals she’d still like to accomplish:
“I’m an overachiever, so the bucket list is endless, but I’m too focused on the here and now and try to live spontaneously. If I had to put one together it would be learn to cook, continue perfecting my Spanish, record my Spanish album. And maybe even learn to drive - can you believe I still can’t?”
Source: Para Todos

No comments:

Post a Comment