Tuesday, May 24, 2011

[NEWS] SCOTT STORCH BACK IN THE STUDIO WITH CHRISTINA AGUILERA

Despite the critical and commercial failure of Christina Aguilera's 2010 effort, Bionic, RumorFix has learned exclusively that the singer is already heading back to the studio.

Over the weekend, one of our photographers caught up with producer Scott Storch who broke the news. "I'm focusing my energy on Christina Aguilera right now. We did an album once before and it did very well. It's time to do it again!"

Storch who produced Aguilera's hit song, "Fighter," also had something to say about critics who've been panning Aguilera's recent weight gain. "I think she's look gorgeous. I like my girls a little thick. Who wants a little anorexic, bulemic girl?"

No word on when the project is expected to drop, but hopefully Storch can help Aguilera find her signature sound and revive her music career.


Source: RumorFix

2 comments:

  1. isnt the song F.U.S.S. meant for this guy????? thought they're enemies? are they friends again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they weren't getting along while she was working on Back to Basics, but Christina has grown and matured so much since than that I guess she decided that it was a petty fight and got over it. Remember the whole thing with MJB? Christina just performed for her benefit concert. So... I'm sure everything is completely ok with Christina and Scott.

    So excited for the new project. I'm going to fucking die when I hear the first song off of it!

    ReplyDelete