Saturday, May 28, 2011

[NEWS] 'THE VOICE' CONTESTANT, REBECCA LOEBE, REVEALS WHY SHE PICKED ADAM OVER CHRISTINA


Why did you pick Adam over Christina as your mentor?
"I could have spent ten years debating that. I take a long time making decisions usually and, unfortunately, I only had ten seconds. All I really had to go on in that moment was this feeling in my gut that told me that if I got to spend ten minutes alone in a room with someone in the entertainment industry, I would like for it to be someone who has launched their career by writing their own music, because that's a part of what I do that's incredibly important to me... Even though Christina has been involved in her song writing in recent years, that's not what launched her career. Whereas, with Adam Levine, that's 100% of what launched his career. But, I will be very honest and say that if I didn't know any of that in the moment I was making my decision, if I was just basing it on the energy that each coach was giving me during my performance and in their follow-up comments, I would have gone with Christina. She was giving me the most beautiful, nurturing, warm energy that I have possibly ever received from somebody while I was singing."

No comments:

Post a Comment