Saturday, May 28, 2011

[NEWS] 'THE VOICE' CONTESTANT, JAVIER COLON, REVEALS WHY HE PICKED ADAM OVER CHRISTINA


Javier Colon, a favorite to win NBC's hit talent show 'The Voice,' visited my talk show to explain just what it's like to work with a huge star like Adam Levine and gives his reasons for picking the Maroon 5 singer over vocal powerhouse Christina Aguilera.
"I picked Adam because in this competition where your coaches keep you on the show you want to go with somebody that's really enthusiastic and passionate about what you did on stage," Javier tells me. "If you watch the episode he was jumping up and down in his chair and enthusiastic about what I did. I really felt he would be a great coach and so far he's been amazing."
Christina also wanted Javier to join her team, but just because he went with Adam doesn't mean he has anything but love for her.
"She's amazing. Such an amazing voice. They're all hella-talented. I would've been happy with all of them," Javier tells me adding that Christina is as sober as a preacher on Sunday on the set. "She's very sweet. She always has wonderful nice things to say to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment