Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Christina & Jordan At LAX



Here are some New Candids of Christina and Jordan in LAX on August 25, 2009.
(Click on Picture to ENLARGE.)

She’s no stranger to a travel-intensive lifestyle and last night (August 24) Christina Aguilera was spotted catching a flight at LAX International Airport.

Joined by her husband Jordan Bratman, the “Genie in a Bottle” songstress looked to have left her baby son Max Liron home with a babysitter.

And as she went through the security checkpoint, Christina lifted up her hair to reveal the “Xtina” tattoo on the back of her neck.

Speaking of her forthcoming album, Ms. Aguilera told press, “I kind of had an idea for a futuristic feel for many years now, but I also had that idea that I wanted to do a soul, blues and jazz record also. But I knew I had to do that one first ... It’s always been in the back of my mind to do a more futuristic sound. But I felt like it couldn’t have been a better time or place for me personally also as a new mom.”


No comments:

Post a Comment