Sunday, August 16, 2009

[PHOTOS] CHRISTINA AGUILERA & JORDAN BRATMAN: MOZZA MATES

Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman dine at Osteria Mozza restaurant on Melrose, Los Angeles on Saturday night (August 15)

The 28-year-old singer is keeping mum on many of the specifics of her upcoming album, but told A.P.E. radio station earlier this week, “I can’t let too much out the bag too soon. I just can’t, ‘cause I really want you guys to be surprised and to experience firsthand what I’m talking about or what I’m not talking too much about. Too soon in the game, but wrapping everything up now.”

She continued, “I think I’m most proud of this work than I’ve ever been, just because I worked with so many amazing and incredibly talented people. [Sia and I] did a lot of work on this record together, and she’s just a complete gem. She’s truly just such a talented force to be reckoned with. And I so enjoyed her company, and I think we really created some super crazy magic together. I got a chance to sort of write with Santigold,M.I.A.,Lady Tron— artists that I really love.”

Source: JustJared

No comments:

Post a Comment