Monday, August 24, 2009

[RUMOR] CHRISTINA AGUILERA TO COME BACK IN AN ENORMOUS WAY

Update: NO LIE guys... I just chatted with Focus online - the former Aftermath Records producer and Dre Dre protege who worked on Xtina's new album...



AS EXPECTED, he couldn't reveal TOO much about the project or release time etc...



BUT he did say this...



ABOUT HER NEW SOUND/ALBUM:



He mentioned that it's top secret bc she wants it to be a surprise - he said she's coming back HUGE, like in a MAJOR way...!!!!



ABOUT XTINA PERSONALLY/PROFESSIONALLY:



He said she's a great person and a very hard worker. He said she is a perfectionist and very hands-on - she plays a part in EVERY SINGLE aspect of her album and projects



I asked if she really writes, and if she helps with vocal arrangements and he said "Yes she writes and yes"!!!



I KNOW, not a lot of NEW info, but just thought you guys would like to know what he said...



IN CASE y'all are wondering HOW i talked to him... well i was in a certain artist's live USTREAM chat and he was in there typing and i noticed his username and then he hit me up on a private chat box and we talked for a while... and YES i have proof it was the real FOCUS, not some imposter... bc the artist in the USTREAM live vid chat's manager was talking to hiim and me too and confirming basically that it was him



IN FACT -- I'm even going to interview him sometime soon for my blog (http://keepwaiting.net) and i'll ask him again bout xtina etc...



He's a really cool guy and very down to earth and has NO ego etc... he's NOT the regular industry type of guy, if you know what I mean... he's very humble and hungry and driven... my new bff, lol



Credits: LD

No comments:

Post a Comment