Sunday, December 19, 2010

CHRISTINA'S CAMP IN CONTACT WITH JESSIE JAMES FOR NEW ALBUM?

Needless to say, the success means Jessie's songwriting skills are in big demand but she also wants to concentrate on her own material.

She said: "I was sent a beat that I was told was Britney's first single and I was asked to write a pop line on it. To be honest, I don't think I'll get it because it has probably been sent to some incredible people.

"I am being sent stuff to do for Willow Smith. I would love to do a song with her though I think she would show me up because she is amazing and would have an incredible hairstyle. You can't get cooler than her. Look at her mum and dad.

"Christina Aguilera's camp are asking me to do stuff and the X Factor camp, ie. Matt Cardle.
"But at the moment, I want to save some songs for me."

Source: DailyRecord

No comments:

Post a Comment