Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CHRISTINA SPEAKS OUT ABOUT GOLDEN GLOBE NOMINATIONS


After scooping up several big Golden Globe nominations, Christina Aguilera is speaking out about the success of her big screen musical Burlesque.

In a statement given to Celebuzz, Aguilera says:
"I want to thank the HFPA for recognizing our song 'Bound to You'. It is a ballad Sia and I wrote from the heart and one that I am extremely proud of. I am thrilled that our film 'Burlesque' was nominated for a Golden Globe Award. Making this movie was a life changing experience and I couldn't be more pleased that the Foreign Press has recognized the hard work the cast and I put into it. Now I am off to Paris with the cast to continue our international press tour "
Burlesque, which stars Aguilera and Cher as ambitious stage dancers, was nominated for Best Motion Picture in the comedy/musical category, and also got a songwriting nod for the tune "Bound" that Aguilera co-wrote.



Source: Celebuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment