Saturday, June 12, 2010

CHRISTINA AGUILERA: MIAMI POOLSIDE RELAXATION

Getting some much needed relaxation after a week of Bionic promotional efforts, Christina Aguilera was spotted poolside in Miami Beach on Saturday (June 12).

The "Ain't No Other Man" singer looked casual cute in a blue Maxi dress, fedora hat and her penchant red lipstick as she mingled with friends and sipped on a few drinks.

The trip to Florida comes as Miss Aguilera spent the previous evening celebrating celebrity stylist Simone Harouche’s bachelorette party at Liv nightclub in the Fontainebleau Hotel.

In related news, Miss Aguilera recently made headlines with her promiscuous comments during an interview with Company magazine, as she said, "Sometimes I am attracted to women. I appreciate their femininity and beauty. My husband knows that I get into girls. I think it's fun to be open and play. The line is real to me. My husband and I check in with each other, but I definitely love women. I think they're more attractive to the naked eye."

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

No comments:

Post a Comment