Monday, October 4, 2010

CHER TALKS ABOUT CHRISTINA IN 'BURLESQUE' COMPANION BOOK

Cher talks about Christina in the 'Burlesque' companion book. Here is what she said about our girl!
I watched Christina, an incredible singer and dancer with one of the most exceptional voices I’ve ever heard, change before my eyes into a fine actress. It was wonderful to see that happen. Of course, me being me, I had to give her one tiny bit of advice. It was in the scene in which Tess says, “OK I’m going to build the show around you.” There was a close-up on Christina, and though she had a beautiful look on her face, I knew she had more to give. I went up to her and said, “Christina, this is the moment you’ve been waiting for all your life. Not your character’s life, but yours. It’s now or never.” Moments later I watched her pull years of tears out of those baby blue eyes. Yeah! I know this beautiful child can go as far, and as deep, as she wants to go. I’m proud of her and I am proud to be in this film with her.
Credits: Quisef

1 comment:

  1. (Tears) Someday I hope to meet and work with my Idol Mrs Bratman <3!

    ReplyDelete