Thursday, October 21, 2010

CHRISTINA TO GRACE THE COVER OF 'REDBOOK' MAGAZINE (DECEMBER ISSUE)

Christina Aguilera Opens Up About Going Solo

Exclusive: In the shadow of her split, Christina speaks out.

CHRISTINA TALKS
The day after news of her separation from husband Jordan Bratman broke last week, Christina Aguilera, who will appear on the December cover of REDBOOK, spoke exclusively to the magazine about how she was coping with the split.

“It’s not easy, and there have been a lot of tears and sadness,” she said. “It’s impossible to redefine yourself and your life overnight. Thankfully, I have my mom and a small group of close friends who are there for me 24/7 and whom I can trust and depend on. On days when it feels impossible to even get out of bed, much less function as a mother, their support and encouragement have kept me moving forward.”

When asked about the details, rumors (of infidelity), and whether she and Jordan, whom she married in November 2005, had tried couples therapy to resolve their issues, Christina answered,

“Out of respect for my husband, I prefer to keep the specifics private. Right now, I’m just trying to figure out how to make it through each day.”

Her focus during this rough, emotional time, she said, was her son, who turns three in January.
“Thankfully, I have Max to keep me on a sane path. His needs and happiness are my top priorities, and my biggest concern is to protect him and make him feel safe.”

Editors Note:

I feel covers and covers of PROMO coming up! I can see my checking and savings
accounts vanishing because of it... oh well. :D

Source: RedBook

No comments:

Post a Comment