Saturday, October 31, 2009

Christina Aguilera: Halloween 2009


Treating her young son to an evening of tick-or-treating fun, Christina Aguilera was spotted toting Max Liron around Los Angeles on Saturday (October 31).

Dressed up as matching pirates, the “Genie In A Bottle” babe and her boy went door-to-door while being driven down the street by the family patriarch, Jordan Bratman.

Meanwhile, Miss Aguilera recently spoke with Mail on Sunday, talking about the two important men in her life - Jordan and Max.

Of her hubby, Christina tells, “Jordan is pretty genius. Although I’m the more creative one, he understands the music business and really helps me with my brand. I gravitated towards music because it was a release out of a very chaotic environment when I was growing up. I didn’t realize till many years later that it was an escape, but obviously I had a passion for it and it grew into a career for me. I don’t have to do it at this point, but I do it because I love it.”

As for Max, Aguilera said, “I play him Led Zeppelin and the Rolling Stones,. And if Max wanted to have a music career for the same reason, then I would say, ‘Go for it.’ I am really into encouraging him as an individual – whether he wants to be a vet, a scientist or a garbage man. As long as he has a passion for it.”

Source: CelebrityGossip

View More Photos
HERE
&
@ X17.Com
Source: JustJared; X17

1 comment: