Wednesday, October 14, 2009

[NEWS] CHRISTINA AGUILERA HAS NO REGRETS WITH HER FASHION CHOICES

The 'Dirrty' singer - who was once famed for her raunchy outfits and famously wore leather chaps - says her style has improved over the years but is glad she donned some of her more controversial outfits. She said: 'Some of the things I wore, I'm glad I got out of my system when I was young. But I would never look back on something and regret it because there was a time and a place for it - there was a reason I did it and I consciously felt good going into it. Besides, I'm very into concepts and theatrics so I don't take dressing up and getting my hair and make-up done too seriously. I get bored when things are too safe, or too played by the rules.' The mother-of-one also revealed she regularly works out as she eats a lot and still wants to maintain her slender figure. She told Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: 'I've felt pressure to feel better - I work out and try to eat as well as I can. But that's probably why I do work out, because I'm such a foodie. I love food.'

No comments:

Post a Comment