Thursday, October 22, 2009

[NEWS] CHRISTINA AGUILERA COSMOPOLITAN INTERVIEW

COSMOPOLITAN: They told once that you and your man celebrate „Naked so called Sundays “…
Christina Aguilera: In former times we had many naked Sundays. But now where my son (max, soon 2, D. Talk.) in the world is, there is rather naked moments. I however all the more love it!

Singer, Producer, Perfume designer, wife and mother - as you bring all this under a hat?
That is a genuine balancing act, but I have fortunately a whole team, which helps me make my appointments. My routine of the day depends however particularly on my son and its sleeping times.

How do you spoil yourselves, if the small one is in bed?
A glass of red wine, a Schaumbard as well as my man, perhaps still another few candles and a Massage… details for such sensuous moments is also my new Perfume - By Night.

What meaning do smells have for you?
I carry Perfume, in order to give to a look the certain something, even if I wear only my nightgown. Briefly before I go to bed, I spray myself a little in the hair and to the neck.

Do you do your own styling?
For official Events I have a glam squad I call on. However, you will then never discover a complex hair-style for me, I have simply no patience when concerning my hair. Make-up is like a creative valve for me, makeup allows me to play and have fun with certain looks.

What do you make then, simply the pony tail and you're done?
I usually look, as if I would have rolled straight out of bed.

If we see you on the red carpet, how long does your glam squad have for the styling for such official Events?
With breaks in between, it approximately takes two hours. It depends, in addition, what time I arive, which it then can last up to several hours.

Do you wear make up also on days off? And which outfit do you prefer to wear then?
I carry casual clothes. If I could, I would sit here most of all in a pink nightgown! But I must dress up for official dates, apply makeup. Sometimes I do not have the desire to be glamorous, I find jeans and a Tanktop very sexy.

What does your husband say about wearing glamorous, sexy outfits and the make-up?
He likes everything about me, I am really lucky to be with him.

Many men rather women to wear less makeup and prefer thinner women...
That isn't something Jordan is about, thank God! Which is one of the reasons, why I married him. I cannot adjust myself to have a relationship with a man that doesn't like make-up, we wouldn't function. I love make up.

You constantly change your appearance and image. At times brünett, then blond and afterwards platinum-blond. Do you plan such Look changes and what inspires you to do it?
The looks are always for a very long time preplanned. Sometimes I see for example something in a magazine or discover a mad flower color - the inspirations come from completely different sources, they originate however all from my everyday life. I have a note book in which I would put a newspaper-peel off, photos or keep things, which I discovered during my journeys.

Did you ever have a hair color disaster, which you regretted? Are there situations, in which one thinks after the hairdresser is done, why is it cut so short? “
Perhaps at times the crop or the hairdresser was actually not optimal, in addition, then I had never really regretted it. It was always a conscious decision, means look in the moment to change, and there was always a good reason. It is for a video or a new image.

They did not have pitch with hair colors thus ever?
I find it arrive in each case on how one stands to the new look. I have always large fun with the whole one and love it to change me to disguise me and slip into a new character.

They are a correct power woman, from where you take their self-confidence? Do they live after a slogan?
It is important to be and the feeling not have self-confidently that one needs others, around itself good to feel can. There are sufficient people, which want to pull one only down. Particularly if one is successful. That is unfortunately like that.

The more unfortunate humans in their surrounding field are, the more them one will criticize. One must close peace with itself, therefore such moments, which I described a while ago, are so valuable. Situations, in which one spoils oneself completely relaxed and. It all around well to go leaves itself. It is important to find out, who one is, to accept itself, to feel good and fun have.

Their prescription for a bad day?
On so one day I put into the bath tub or remain most of all simply in bed lying and undertake nothing at all. I love my bed! We deal naturally all differently with such situations.

It is not to sound itself now kitschig, but if I badly am, it helps me, means son to regard. I need to hear only its voice and my zero-support attitude pass in the hand turning. My mother instinct comes through then and I wants it immediately on the arm to take, helps me immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment