Friday, October 30, 2009

[NEWS] THE DIRRTY DETAILS ABOUT CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S UPCOMING ALBUM


Rob Lewis:
"I can tell you that what you will see and hear from Christina will be different, original, and probably against the grain: the true form for Christina ... always re-creating herself."
Tricky Stewart:
"It's just great. I wouldn't say that it's alternative, I wouldn't say that it's different; Christina's always been an artist that moves the bar and that's what the great ones do. They don't stay in the same place for too long, and this album is just another move for her. I really feel it's one of her best bodies of work that I've heard since Stripped. I think it's really, really amazing and I think it's well put together. "She's mixing it up again. She's singing R&B again, she's doing pop. She's doing it all, but she's found a way to make it all meet in the middle because she's so many different things."
Sia Furler:
"One of the songs is "the best singing she does since Beautiful" and another one is an "awesome, catchy, Christina-song". Another one is a song in honor for her son Max Liron Bratman. "It´s almost like a lullaby."
Ladytron:
"We were impressed because she had a real deep knowledge of our music - album tracks, not just the singles!". "We went in with no expectations; the whole thing was a massive surprise. But it was incredible. She was so musically talented, a vocalist who really knows her voice. The first takes sounded really amazing, and while we'd made demos, it was only when her voice was on them that it all came to life. It's nice to talk about them, we've been sitting on this for a while."
Christina Aguilera:
I think I'm most proud of this work than I have ever been, just because I have worked with so many amazing and incredible talented people, a lot of different collaborations, working with a lot of artists that I really love and listen to, respect and admire. Sia, the singer, songwriter has done some work with "Breathe Me," one of her main, amazing beautiful songs, we did a lot of work on this record together and she's just a complete gem, she's truly just a talented force to be reckoned with and I so enjoyed her company. I think we really created some super crazy magic together. I got the chance to sort of write with Santogold, M.I.A., Ladytron, artists that I really love. The overall versatility of this record is truly something special for me, I actually experimented with so many types of textures and sounds of my voice that I've never showcased and I've never even really knew that I could do. Working with so many different people, I really kind of wanted to step into their worlds, them into my world, and just get the best of both worlds and see what happened, and really experiment which is honestly what I try to do with every record so that I'm not making the same song over and over, and over again. I really like to step outside of my own box and really check out artists and this was the first time that I really collaborated with so many at once and it was just so exciting for me and the result was just magic and I just can't wait to share it all with you guys. I'm dying to share some of my titles of the record, some of the songs off the album because they're really special and just interesting to hear within itself, but soon enough guys, soon enough, I promise that it will be well worth the wait. There truly is something for everyone to enjoy on the record and as I said it's versatility is really special and it's something that I've never actually done before and being so versatile both vocally and musically, a lot of good stuff in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment