Tuesday, October 13, 2009

[NEWS] CHRISTINA AGUILERA: 'MOTHERHOOD WON'T CHANGE ME'

CHRISTINA AGUILERA has said that being a mom will never affect who she is as an individual.

The sexy blonde, who gave birth to son Max 20 months ago, has admitted that she will not allow being a mother to change who she is or what she wears - as it wouldn't be fair to her.

"There are a few songs that have been inspired by him," she told Cosmopolitan magazine. "But as far as it affecting me creatively - like, I shouldn't be wearing that because I'm a mom - no. Because that wouldn't be fair to me."

"It's important to keep a strong sense of yourself when you're a mom. You're still you."

And one of the reasons Christina gives for wanting to continue her life as it was prior to motherhood, is that it will set a good example to her son, and make her the type of woman he should respect.

"There's got to be a balance and I want to set that example - as the kind of woman I want my son to respect."

"And as an individual himself, I want him to set goals and feel good about whatever it is that makes him feel good."

No comments:

Post a Comment