Thursday, January 28, 2010

Adam Lambert: 'I Respect Christina So Much!"

Lambert’s debut, For Your Entertainment, doesn’t feature Timberlake, but the album credits are nevertheless extensive and eclectic – and stacked with bold-faced names. Lambert’s bananas for the whole pack – but in the rare instances where he had the opportunity to work with some of these idols in studio, he says his fandom wasn’t a liability.

“To be honest with you, I’m not that easily intimidated. I think that everybody’s human and I think that fame is kind of an illusion, to be honest,” he says.


That much-repeated Oprah show anecdote about how he was “intimidated” upon meeting Madonna was a rare exception, he says. And, OK, maybe you could consider Christina Aguilera fanboy-spaz fodder, as well. “I think Christina Aguilera would be really interesting to perform with, and I think I might be a little starstruck by her because I respect her so much,” he admits.
Credits: XtinaWeb

No comments:

Post a Comment