Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kristen Bell: "... I'm never going to look like her."

In a Recent interview with Parade magazine Kristen Bell mentions Christina Aguilera. She was asked about filming Burlesque and this is what she had answered:
“It’s tough stuff because there’s a lot of dancing. This strip club is run by Cher, and the girls look fantastic, especially Christina Aguilera, who just blows me away with her talent. I’ve come to terms with the fact that I’m never going to look like her. I’m a little bit closer to an elf in Santa’s workshop. But I’m working on it. I’m a burlesque dancer who’s an alcoholic, so I’m playing sexier than I’ve ever done before. You won’t see me naked, wearing pasties and a g-string or anything. But you definitely won’t think of me as the girl next door either.”
Read ENTIRE Interview HERE
Source: PBPulse

1 comment: