Thursday, January 28, 2010

PROOF!!! THE VIRAL VIDS ARE OF CHRISTINA AGUILERA!!!

Follow this link:

"http://stuff.sonybmg.de/Image/Christina_Aguilera/Promo_Album.jpg"

You will see an image that is a video-still released by Sony BMG under the name of Christina Aguilera, this is an exact match to the second video. A close up of a blonde girl's eyes, slathered with mud on her face, weird contacts, eyelashes, etc, which is an EXACT MATCH TO THE GIRL IN THE SECOND VIRAL VIDEO.

I came across this image 3-4 months ago and thought it was weird, not realizing what it was (or who it was), I therefore dismissed it and forgot about it all!

Only four days ago I came across the viral videos, and when I saw the second, I screamed, I knew immediately. I got on Twitter, Facebook, the forum for the "iamamiwhoami" channel. My comments regarding the proof I have discovered on the "iamamiwhoami" Channel forum, would mysteriously disappear only two minutes after posting. I was emailed by everyone and their Mother and Father asking, "Who is it?" "What's your proof?" I had to send the URL address via email. Most accepted this as proof. I didn't know what other proof anyone else could need! IT'S UNMISTAKABLE. CHRISTINA IS A FREAKING GENIUS, EVEN IF ALL SHE DID WAS HIRE REALLY GREAT PEOPLE TO DO THE WORK FOR HER. CHRISTINA FREAKING ROCK'S!

ALL HAIL.. QUEEN CHRISTINA ..Queen of Music

Also, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment