Sunday, July 12, 2009

[AUDIOS] VINTAGE VERSIONS OF 'WHAT A GIRL WANTS' & 'COME ON OVER BABY'

Here are the original versions of "What A Girl Wants" and "Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)."



The original "What A Girl Wants" is especially rare...and I'm so happy to be able to share it with you.



Enjoy.



▼What A Girl Wants▼

[SMART-PHONE FRIENDLY]


▼Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)▼

[SMART-PHONE FRIENDLY]


To read more about these changes, click HERE to read about "What A Girl Wants," and click HERE to read about "Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You). "



Readers, Let us know what you think about these original versions!

1 comment:

  1. Joel this was a great post. I definitely love hearing the original version of what a girl wants a lot more then the one that was put on the CD.

    ReplyDelete