Monday, July 13, 2009

[INTERACTIVE] I NEED TO WALK AWAY!

I've had my troubles, I've had my pleasures. I've had…a true love I lost. It has been over a year and I can't seem to fall out of love with him. He was everything to me and more. Tonight I got to express it in a way that made me pass out, my friend Matt and I finished two bottles of Tequila & Rum and listened to Christina together. I passed out but I do remember calling the ex and I told him, “I should have married you when I had the chance.”

This blog has nothing really to do with Christina, the only way she has anything to do with this is that her music is making me stronger little by little, she is fixing my broken heart. Ive had so many experiences in my life, I wonder what has kept me alive so long, but I know her music is making me stronger and believe in a brighter day.

Have you ever felt that love just isn’t enough? Back when I was with my ex, I had nothing to offer...but love. Now I have a lot more to offer, but I don’t have him, I guess over time I chose my career. He moved on and chose to be with someone else. I keep trying to date but no one seems right.

All I want to say is that…, tonight I'm gonna cry.

Songs that mean the world to me by Christina:

I’m OK
Mother (John Lennon Cover)
Walk Away
Mercy on Me
Make Over
Cruz
Without You

These songs are a big part of my life and I have to thank Christina for helping me in such a way nobody else can help me. Thank you Christina.
[SMART-PHONE FRIENDLY]

No comments:

Post a Comment