Saturday, July 11, 2009

[SITE] MUSIC MEDIA CENTER ADDED

I think that I could speak for myself and the others when I say that this blog/site is coming along beautifully.

As I was looking at it today I thought to myself out loud...

How would we be able make this more a bit more enjoyable for the readers as they visit?

And the answer that came straight to my head was MUSIC.

So, I added Keeps Gettin' Better to the site, but if there are any other songs that you may feel fit the blog/site more please let me know by leaving a comment and I'll change it.

I just want to take a quick second to THANK the visitors for giving us such great feed back, and making the blog/site a hit.

Remember it's still in its early stages so stay tuned for much more.
[i.e. online radio chat, etc]

No comments:

Post a Comment